Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grants
The purpose of this grant is to encourage nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant's research budget.
Preference will be given to Sigma Theta Tau members, other qualifications being equal. Annual funding is provided by Sigma Theta Tau International Foundation for Nursing.
- must be registered nurse with current license
- Have a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- must submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- must be ready to implement research project when funding is received
- must complete project within one (1) year of funding.
Number of Awards
Deadlines & Renewal
|Application Deadlines||December 1|
|Winners Announcement Dates||No Detail Available|
|Is the scholarship auto renew every cycle||No Detail Available|
|Program Accreditation||No Requirement|
|Veterans and their families only||No|
|State of Residence||No Requirement|
|Minimum GPA||No Requirement|
|Eligible minority groups||No Requirement|
|Eligible nursing programs||
Sigma Theta Tau International
550 West North Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202-3191