The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look and appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We have provided this website as a resource for prospective students and have allowed user-submitted reviews to help people make more informed choices regarding educational institutions.
Tips on writing a complete review:
Include the “why”: the best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a particular school or nursing program, but also why. Feel free to talk about related schools and how the school in question compares to them.
Be specific: your review should focus on specific features of the schools and your experiences with them.
Be sincere: we welcome your honest opinion about the school—positive or negative. We do not remove reviews simply because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform the decisions of prospective students.
What is NOT allowed:
Your review should NOT contain content that is:
- defamatory, obscene, or libelous;
- illegal, or that promotes illegal activity, such as drugs, gambling, or weapons;
- likely to constitute harassment on a race, gender, or other basis that is protected under the law;
- stalking, violent, or otherwise threatening;
- infringing on third party intellectual property rights.
Your review should be originally created – it should be your own. It should be based on personal experience (i.e., you have attended the school in question). You should avoid identifying teachers or staff members specifically by name in the reviews.
Full disclosure: if you received a free product in exchange for your review, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose that you received the product free of charge. If you have any sort of affiliation with the institution in question you should disclose this as well.
We reserve the right to reject any review that does not comply with the foregoing guidelines.