District 24 Erma B. Kraft Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is annually awarded to all BSN students of Florida resident of Indian River County.
- Be enrolled in a nationally accredited nursing program
- Have completed at least one (1) semester of a nursing program in Florida (must be completed by June 1st application deadline)
- Must reside in Florida throughout the term of the scholarship
- Be a resident of Florida for at least one (1) year.
- GPA requirements (unless otherwise designated by an individual fund): 2.5 minimum for undergraduate and 3.0 minimum for graduate
- Demonstrate potential for contribution to the nursing profession and society
Number of Awards
Deadlines & Renewal
|Application Deadlines||June 1|
|Winners Announcement Dates||August 15|
|Is the scholarship auto renew every cycle||No Detail Available|
|Veterans and their families only||No|
|State of Residence||Florida|
|Eligible minority groups||No Requirement|
|Eligible nursing programs||
Florida Nurses Association
1235 E. Concord St.
Orlando, FL 32803