Charlotte Liddell Scholarship Fund
Annual awards for Florida residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a nationally accredited Nursing program in Florida. Undergraduate students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA; graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference given to a student focusing on Psychiatric Nursing attending school in South Florida. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Statement of necessity, personal statement, and proof of residency must be included with application packet.
- Be enrolled in a nationally accredited nursing program
- Have completed at least one (1) semester of a nursing program in Florida (must be completed by June 1st application deadline)
- Must reside in Florida throughout the term of the scholarship
- Be a resident of Florida for at least one (1) year.
- GPA requirements (unless otherwise designated by an individual fund): 2.5 minimum for undergraduate and 3.0 minimum for graduate
- Demonstrate potential for contribution to the nursing profession and society
$250 to $2,000
Number of Awards
Deadlines & Renewal
|Application Deadlines||June 1|
|Winners Announcement Dates||No Detail Available|
|Is the scholarship auto renew every cycle||No Detail Available|
|Veterans and their families only||No|
|State of Residence||Florida|
|Minimum GPA||2.5(undergraduates) & 3.0(graduates)|
|Eligible minority groups||No Requirement|
|Eligible nursing programs||No Requirement|
Florida Nurses Association
1235 E. Concord St.
Orlando, FL 32803