ANNA Career Mobility Scholarship for Associate Members
Career Mobility Scholarships for Associate Members will be awarded annually to support qualified ANNA associate members in the pursuit of a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Candidates must apply for the scholarships.
- Current associate member of ANNA, having been an associate member for a minimum of the last 2 years as of the awards/scholarship application deadline date.
- Actively involved in nephrology nursing related health care services.
- Accepted or enrolled in a baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Candidates must hold current certification through the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC).
- Each sponsor may request candidates meet additional criteria to those listed. Any additional criteria will be listed annually in the call for applications published in the ANNA Update and on the ANNA Web site.
Number of Awards
Deadlines & Renewal
|Application Deadlines||October 15|
|Winners Announcement Dates||No Detail Available|
|Is the scholarship auto renew every cycle||No Detail Available|
|Program Accreditation||No Requirement|
|Veterans and their families only||No|
|State of Residence||No Requirement|
|Minimum GPA||No Requirement|
|Eligible minority groups||No Requirement|
|Eligible nursing programs||
American Nephrology Nurses' Association
East Holly Ave., Box 56
Pitman, NJ 08071