John D Rockefeller IV Career Center
John D Rockefeller IV Career Center is one of the fourteen public career colleges in West Virginia. The campus is located in a rural area, in New Cumberland.According to the NCES 2017 report, a total of 24 students attend the school. Every year 100% of the graduating class students graduate in 150% of the time it takes to complete their studies.
John D Rockefeller IV Career Center's in-state tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year was $6,000, and fees were $1,046. Out-of-state tuition and fees for the same period were $6,000 and $1,046 respectively.
|Campus LocaleFringe Rural|
|Number of Students24|
|Student to Faculty Ratio10:1|
|Is Admission OpenYes|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|LevelLess than two year|
|On Campus Housing-|
The John D Rockefeller IV Career Center program of Practical Nursing is designed to prepare students in accordance with the standards established by the West Virginia State Board of Examiners for Licensed Practical Nurses. Graduates from the program are eligible to apply to sit for the National Council Examination for Licensure to be Licensed as a Practical Nurse.
- Official high school diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Three written letters
- Physical examination (including tuberculin test)
- Immunization series (Tetanus, Diptheria, MMR, Polio and Hepatitis B)
- Dental Exam
The LPN program admits students desiring to transfer from another nursing program on the basis of the following requirements:
- Health Exam
- Official Transcripts (evidence of meeting the hours required in theoretical and clinical classes)
- Proof of passing pre-admission exam
- Minimum grade requirements for pre-requisite and nursing courses
- Copies of written evaluations for clinical practice
- Written recommendation from the nursing coordinator of the previous program attesting to good standing and eligibility to continue in the program
- Permission from the West Virginia State Board of Examiners for Licensed Practical Nurses
If the number of qualified candidates for the program exceeds the number of positions available applicants not offered a position will be considered for the next enrollment period.
Nursing Programs Graduates (2017-2018 academic year)
|Number of Graduates|
|Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years||1||21|
Council on Occupational Education|
06/01/2014 - Current
Cost to Attend
In 2017-2018 academic year, 100% of John D Rockefeller IV Career Center's students received financial aid. Below is the breakdown of the financial aid provided to students.
|Students Receiving Aid||Average Amount/Student|
|Other Federal Grant||--||--|
|State Grant & Scholarships||--||--|
|Institutional Grant & Scholarships||--||--|
|Federal Student Loans||100%||$3,683|
$10,473Average Net Price
Average Net Price by Family Income
|Less than $30,000$10,473|
|$30,001 to $48,000--|
|$48,001 to $75,000--|
|$75,001 to $110,000--|
Calculate your net price
Two or more races
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2017-2018 colleges survey) and West Virginia state board of nursing.