Everest College - Anaheim
Everest College - Anaheim is one of the public 2-year colleges in California.
|Number of Students-|
|Student to Faculty Ratio-|
|Is Admission Open-|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|On Campus Housing-|
The Everest College Vocational Nursing program is approved to operate by the California Bureau of Private Post-secondary Education.
The program is intended to provide students with the proper theory and clinical skills for entry-level positions as licensed Vocational Nurses in health care center, facilities and clinics.
Students will be trained in the principles and practices of nursing, physiology, anatomy, asepsis, infection control, pharmacology, patient care skills, health care and nursing process allowing the students an opportunity to practice their skills in the clinic.
Clinical skills will be assessed at the completion of Pharmacology and completion of each level. The program will also cover ethical and legal responsibilities in relation to a career as a vocational nurse within a health care facility in dealings with clients and colleagues. The entire program also is geared towards addressing Professionalism and General Communication skills.
- Come in for a discussion about training and career goals
- Take a tour of the campus
- Fill out an application
- Complete the career placement assessment
- Successfully complete a standardized, national assessment examination test
- Complete the student financing process
Classes are admitted all year around with no waiting list enabling students to begin their training immediately.
Prospective students who wish to transfer credits from an accredited school should include an official transcript to Everest.
Cost to Attend
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2016-2017 colleges survey) and California state board of nursing.