Watts School of Nursing
Watts School of Nursing is one of the two private, not-for-profit 2-year colleges in North Carolina. The campus is located in an urban area, in Durham.According to the NCES 2017 report, a total of 145 students attend the school.
|Campus LocaleLarge City|
|Number of Students145|
|Student to Faculty Ratio8:1|
|Is Admission OpenNo|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|On Campus Housing-|
Nursing Programs Graduates (2017-2018 academic year)
|Number of Graduates|
|Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years||6||68|
Nursing Programs Accreditations
Nursing (DNUR) - Diploma programs|
06/01/1956 - Current
Cost to Attend
Two or more races
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- North Carolina Masters Nurse Scholars Program, Graduate Program
- North Carolina Nurse Education Scholarship-Loan Program
- Virginia Elizabeth and Alma Vane Taylor Nursing Scholarship
- Ann Mabe Newman and William G. Newman Nursing Scholarship
- Carol Ann Beerstecher Nursing Scholarship
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2017-2018 colleges survey) and North Carolina state board of nursing.