Ultimate Health School
Manassas, VA 20109
Nursing Programs Offered
The Ultimate Health School Nursing program is designed to prepare students for entry level jobs in the nursing profession.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate equivalency
- Official Transcripts
- Entrance Examination (verbal and quantitative examination)
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants to the program are required to submit the following documents:
- Valid ID (State ID, Passport or Driver’s License acceptable)
- Social Security Number
- Current CPR certification Basic Life Saver from the Red Cross or health care providers level from the American Heart Association
- Criminal background check mandatory for clinical trials
- drug screening
- Submit proof of completing health requirements including laboratory tests (tuberculin test no older than a year)
- immunizations series (MMR, Varicella and Hepatitis B (can be waived in writing))
Applicants are also required to sign an enrollment agreement form.
Applicants must be daughters, sons grandsons, etc of veterans who served during eligibility dates for membership in the american legion.
A $400.00 nursing education merit award shall be given annually by the Iowa Department of the American Legion Auxiliary in memory of the late Mary Virginia Macrae, who served as the first ...
Applicants must be daughters, sons, grandsons, etc. of veterans who served during eligibility dates for membership in the American Legion. Applicants must be in their senior year or graduates of ...
Candidates must be residents of Newport County, and a graduate from a high school in Rhode Island. Scholarships are open to individuals accepted into, and in attendance at any accredited nursing ...
This scholarship has been donated by Leslie and Virginia Fiur to a nursing student with a disability.