Ultimate Health School
The Ultimate Health School Nursing program is designed to prepare students for entry level jobs in the nursing profession.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate equivalency
- Official Transcripts
- Entrance Examination (verbal and quantitative examination)
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants to the program are required to submit the following documents:
- Valid ID (State ID, Passport or Driver’s License acceptable)
- Social Security Number
- Current CPR certification Basic Life Saver from the Red Cross or health care providers level from the American Heart Association
- Criminal background check mandatory for clinical trials
- drug screening
- Submit proof of completing health requirements including laboratory tests (tuberculin test no older than a year)
- immunizations series (MMR, Varicella and Hepatitis B (can be waived in writing))
Applicants are also required to sign an enrollment agreement form.
- Nurses Scholarship - American Legion Auxiliary Department of virginia
- Mary Virginia Macrae Memorial Merit Award
- American Legion Auxiliary Department of Virginia Past Presidents Parley Nurses Scholarship
- Edward J. and Virginia M. Routhier Nursing Scholarship
- Genevieve Saran Richmond Award
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.