Ultimate Health School
The Ultimate Health School Nursing program is designed to prepare students for entry level jobs in the nursing profession.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate equivalency
- Official Transcripts
- Entrance Examination (verbal and quantitative examination)
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants to the program are required to submit the following documents:
- Valid ID (State ID, Passport or Driver’s License acceptable)
- Social Security Number
- Current CPR certification Basic Life Saver from the Red Cross or health care providers level from the American Heart Association
- Criminal background check mandatory for clinical trials
- drug screening
- Submit proof of completing health requirements including laboratory tests (tuberculin test no older than a year)
- immunizations series (MMR, Varicella and Hepatitis B (can be waived in writing))
Applicants are also required to sign an enrollment agreement form.
|State board of nursing approval:||Fully Approved|
|Average NCLEX PN passrate (3 years):||76.55%|
|Average number of students tested annually:||45|
|Program accreditations:||Not Accredited|
|Available Study Options|
NCLEX PN Passrate History
Annual NCLEX PN passrate data and the number of students who took the exam at Ultimate Health School as reported by Virginia state board of nursing.
|Year||Students Tested||School||National Avg|