Louise Obici Memorial Hospital
Louise Obici Memorial Hospital is one of the private, for-profit 4-year colleges in Virginia.
|Number of Students-|
|Student to Faculty Ratio-|
|Is Admission Open-|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|On Campus Housing-|
Nursing Programs Accreditations
Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs|
12/01/1969 - 02/07/2013
Cost to Attend
- Nurses Scholarship - American Legion Auxiliary Department of virginia
- Mary Virginia Macrae Memorial Merit Award
- American Legion Auxiliary Department of Virginia Past Presidents Parley Nurses Scholarship
- Edward J. and Virginia M. Routhier Nursing Scholarship
- Genevieve Saran Richmond Award
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2016-2017 colleges survey) and Virginia state board of nursing.