Nightingale School of Nursing
The program is approved by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians.
Nightingale prepares students by offering quality education and practical experience at the accelerated paced of just 12 months. Graduates from the program can go to pursue a LVN-RN Bridge program to further their career as well as being eligible to apply to sit for the National Council of Licensed Examiner-Practical Nurse exam.
Enrollment in the program is open, run of a first come- first serve basis to students who meet the admission requirements.
- 18 years old or above
- Pre-test (Please make an appointment with the college to sit for the TABE pre-test at no cost)
- Official high school diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Current CNA certification
- Current CPR certification
- Pre-requisite course completed with a 'C' grade or higher (Anatomy and Physiology)
Applicants who successfully complete the pre-requisites will be required to present documentation of health records and immunizations by the first day of class.
All applicants will be evaluated on the basis of the above criteria.
Enrollment is open on a first-come, first-serve basis to students meeting all initial pre requisites. For foreign students, please be mindful that the transcript equivalency and/or verification process can take some time so it is best to start this as soon as possible.
Upon successfully completing the pre-requisites listed below, applicants will also need to provide copies of current immunizations and health records, by the first day of class.
The next admission period will be April 2013.
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.