NCP College - Hayward
NCP College of Nursing at Hayward Campus is credited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a private, non-profit independent accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (DOE).The Vocation Nursing program is approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians and the Bureau of Private Post-Secondary Education.
The programs run by NCP are recognized by the accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
The program consists of 1564 hours of theoretical and practical clinical training to equip students for entry level employment in hospitals and other health care settings.
The LVN program concentrates on basic knowledge of biological and psychological concepts, cultural principles towards the development and implementation of nursing practice in a humanistic manner.
Graduates will be prepared to serve under the supervision of Registered Nurse or Physician participating in the assessment, planning and implementation and evaluation of nursing care,
Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to apply to sit for the National Council Licensing Examination for Practical (Vocational) Nursing ((NCLEX-PN).
- Be at least seventeen (17) years of age, a high school graduate or GED equivalent
- Complete the Required General Science Courses
- Pass a standard entrance examination
- Complete LVN Application forms and submit the following requirements to the Admissions Coordinator
- Schedule an admissions interview with the Vocational Nursing Program Director.
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.