Franklin Career Colleges, Inc. - Ontario
Franklin Career Colleges, Inc. - Ontario is one of the public 4-year colleges in California.
|Number of Students-|
|Student to Faculty Ratio-|
|Is Admission Open-|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|On Campus Housing-|
The Franklin Career College Vocational Nursing Program is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and accredited by the State of California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians.
The program is a fifty-two week course with classes given from Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 3:00 AM. Scheduled days and times for clinical theory classes will vary each term. A maximum of 25 students are accepted into each course.
- Complete and sign enrollment agreement and other admission paperwork
- High school Diploma or GED Equivalency certificate
- Pass grade on the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam with a score of 15 or better (can be taken a total of three times)
- Take the NET Exam entrance test (A standard score of 750 or higher on the Reading Comprehension and Math sections)
All prospective students must have a personal qualification interview with the Director of at the conclusion of which an applicant can submit an application after the interview.
Franklin Career College is affiliated with the following organizations and agencies to train eligible participants: Trade Readjustment Act (TRA), Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Veteran’s Educational Assistance.
Cost to Attend
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2016-2017 colleges survey) and California state board of nursing.