Colton-Redlands-Yucaipa Regional Occupational Program
Colton-Redlands-Yucaipa Regional Occupational Program is one of the seven public career colleges in California. The campus is located in an urban area, in Redlands.
|Campus LocaleSmall City|
|Number of Students-|
|Student to Faculty Ratio-|
|Is Admission OpenYes|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|LevelLess than two year|
|On Campus Housing-|
Nursing Programs Graduates (2017-2018 academic year)
|Number of Graduates|
|Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years||0||0|
Council on Occupational Education|
04/10/2012 - Current
Cost to Attend
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2017-2018 colleges survey) and California state board of nursing.