Baldy View ROP
The program is a sixteen month program that comprises of 24-36 hours of instruction a week. This generally breaks down to 2 days of theoretical instruction a week and 2-3 days of clinical practice.
- Applicants must be 17 years or older
- Official high school diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Applicants can sign up for the pre-entrance test at the Career Training Center
- Pass the pre-entrance test (for reading comprehension, language skills and math)
Applicants with medical experience such as Medical Assistants Certified Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, are recommended to the program.
Students will be required to fulfill all health assessment requirements and attend student orientation before registration. All requirements give at new student admission need to be completed and returned to the college before a student receives an acceptance letter to the program.
The program equips students with the technical and manual skills acquired from the theoretical and clinical components of each course of study.
Graduates will be able to offer a range of services in health care setting including administering medications, drawing blood, administering IV fluids, administrating skin tests and immunizations and providing patient care under the supervision of a licensed physician or a registered nurse.
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.