Bethesda University of California
Bethesda University School of Vocational Nursing is a program which is fully accredited. Bethesda offers a free pre-nursing course to maximize success in the nursing program.
The courses in the vocational nursing program progress sequential from the simple to the more complex each semester building on concepts to support adult learning principles.
The faculty is fully dedicated to giving individualized attention to students who need it. The school offers a skills lab for practical training and a computer lab.
The program equips students with the nursing skills that will allow them to perform direct patient care related tasks. Graduates are expected to be ready to function in an interdisciplinary healthcare in a range of healthcare settings including hospitals, clinics, and doctor’s offices.
Students who successfully complete the program will be eligible to apply to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical/Vocational Nurses (NCLEX-PN Examination) to become Licensed Vocational Nurses.
The clinical settings offered by Bethesda are among the best in the area of California
- High School diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Passing score on admission test
- Meet health requirements
- Current CPR Certification for health workers
- Pass Criminal background check
Graduates from the Bethesda program are offered a free prep course to prepare for the state board exam to become Licensed Vocational Nurses. The program can also serve as a bridge to further education in the field of nursing.
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.