The University Phoenix offers a Master of Science Degree in Nursing in a range of nursing specialties including in nursing practice, business of health care and education. The MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing.
The program is designed to challenge students and to enable them to gain skills and knowledge to solve the practical challenges of health care. The curricula are regularly updated to reflect the aim of offering evidence based practice, to enhance critical engagement and to encourage leadership skills.
The specializations offered by the MSN programs are designed to allow the student to focus on their career interest. The course schedule is flexible to allow for the demands of a busy professional life.
- Baccalaureate Degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5-3.0 or higher for undergraduate courses
- Current valid, unencumbered license for Registered Nurses
- Not have been expelled from a previous institution
- Complete application package
- Criminal background check disclosure
- Proof of at least three years of relevant full time professional experience post high school and within the last 10 years (Two years of experience must be as practicing Registered Nurse while the other year needs to be experience in another area of health care).