South College-Asheville is one of the private, for-profit 4-year colleges in North Carolina. The campus is located in an urban area, in Asheville.
|Campus LocaleSmall City|
|Number of Students-|
|Student to Faculty Ratio-|
|Is Admission Open-|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|On Campus Housing-|
Cost to Attend
- North Carolina Masters Nurse Scholars Program, Graduate Program
- North Carolina Nurse Education Scholarship-Loan Program
- Virginia Elizabeth and Alma Vane Taylor Nursing Scholarship
- Ann Mabe Newman and William G. Newman Nursing Scholarship
- Carol Ann Beerstecher Nursing Scholarship
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2016-2017 colleges survey) and North Carolina state board of nursing.