Kaplan College - North Hollywood
The Kaplan College Vocational Nursing Program is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
The program prepares students to work in a variety of setting including, clinics, doctor’s offices, and hospitals by equipping them with the professional skills and knowledge you need to pursue a career in nursing.
The program combines classroom instruction with clinical and lab experience preparing nurses to deliver direct patient care, data collection, basic bedside nursing, wound management, medication administration and documentation and patient education under the supervision of a physician or a registered nurse.
Successful graduates from the program are eligible to apply to sit for the National Council Licensure Examinations for licensure as a Vocational Nurse.
- High School Diploma, GED equivalency certificate
- Possess a Home Study Certificate or transcript from a Home Study Program equivalent to high school diploma
- Complete required admission documents
- Complete informational interview
- Nationally standardized test designed to measure ability to perform tasks associated with occupational goals
- Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Documentations for health examinations, immunizations, pathology tests,
A criminal background check may be required for a student for the purposes of professional licensing, registration exams and certification. Students who have prior felony convictions or serious misdemeanors may be denied professional certification, licensing and registration.
|State board of nursing approval:||Fully Approved|
|Average NCLEX PN passrate (3 years):||75.33%|
|Average number of students tested annually:||57|
|Program accreditations:||Not Accredited|
|Available Study Options|
NCLEX PN Passrate History
Annual NCLEX PN passrate data and the number of students who took the exam at Kaplan College - North Hollywood as reported by California state board of nursing.
|Year||Students Tested||School||National Avg|