Central Nursing College
Central Nursing College is one of the public 4-year colleges in California.
|Number of Students-|
|Student to Faculty Ratio-|
|Is Admission Open-|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|On Campus Housing-|
Cost to Attend
- California State PTA Continuing Education Scholarship for School Nurses
- FNSNA Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarships
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Program
If you are a current or former student of this school, please help out prospective students by sharing your experience with the school. We also welcome faculty members and staff members to leave a review and answer students questions.
Data source: https://nces.ed.gov (2016-2017 colleges survey) and California state board of nursing.