Bates Technical College
The Bates Technical College Nursing Program prepares students to enter the field of nursing in a range of healthcare settings. The program is approved by the Washington Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission.
The program integrates clinical activities as part of the curriculum allowing students to acquire practical nursing experience under proper supervision at various healthcare settings.
Graduates from the program are eligible to apply to sit for the NCLEX PN exam to become LPN in the State of Washington.
Applicants to the nursing program are required to submit to the requirements of licensing bodies and clinical sites.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency certificate
- Submit to and pass a National and local criminal background check
- Proof of physical exam including medical and dental clearance
- Submit proof of clean drug screening
- Provide records of current immunization series
- Possess medical insurance covering illness and injury
- Possess current liability insurance coverage to the amount of 1 million dollars
- Current CPR certification for Health Care Providers
- HIV/AIDS Training covering seven hours
Applications are only processed if all pre-requisite courses have been. General education requirements will need to be complete before enrolling for nursing courses.
|State board of nursing approval:||Fully Approved|
|Average NCLEX PN passrate (3 years):||85.19%|
|Average number of students tested annually:||84|
|Program accreditations:||Not Accredited|
|Available Study Options|
NCLEX PN Passrate History
Annual NCLEX PN passrate data and the number of students who took the exam at Bates Technical College as reported by Washington state board of nursing.
|Year||Students Tested||School||National Avg|
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities|
06/01/1988 - Current
|Campus LocaleCity: Midsize|
|Student to Faculty Ratio17:1|
|Religious Affiliation -|
|Business ModelNot for Profit|
|On Campus Housing-|
$3,913Average Net Price/year
Net Price by Family Income
|Less than 30k$3,990|
|30k to 48k$7,181|
|48k to 75k$9,611|
|75k to 110k$11,054|
Financial Aid & Loan
Any grant or scholarship aid
Federal Student Loans
Two or more races
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
American Indian or Alaska Native