The Barry University Master of Science in Nursing Program is designed to prepare students in a range of specializations in the family nurse practitioner, executive leadership, acute care nurse practitioner and nursing educator tracks.
The curriculum is designed to allow students to practice their chosen specialty in a different healthcare delivery and educational settings.
- Complete graduate application
- A Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited college and university
- Official transcripts
- Minimum of a 3.00 grade point average for undergraduate coursework
- Current, valid and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Successful completion of an undergraduate nursing course and a completion of a statistics course
- Two professional letters of recommendations
- Achieve satisfactory score on English Assessment Test (The Graduate Record Exam or the Miller Analogies Test as required)
Applicants seeking to be considered for admission in the fall semester need to submit a completed application by the 15th of August. Applicants must show demonstrable computer skills and access to a computer with high-speed internet connection.
Clinical agencies require students enrolled in practical courses to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening for clinical placement.
Program accreditations: CCNE
Masters programs offered at this school:
|Available Study Options|